Information We Collect
When you enrol onto our classes or request to be added to our waiting list, we will store and process the following data about you:
- Contact information (full name, address, email, telephone/mobile numbers) you provide on our enrolment form or via email
- Pupil’s name and date of birth
- Pupil’s relevant medical information and additional notes relating to pupils
- Information regarding classes pupils attend
- A record of payments received – note that card details are NEVER stored or kept on record
- A record of emails sent via the MemberMeister system, including which ones you have opened, and which links you have clicked on
What we do with the information we gather
Your data may be used for:
- Communicating class updates/cancellations/fee payments/exam sessions and other class specific information (Contract basis)
- Emailing newsletters with details of term dates, new classes, special offers and upcoming NDC events. At times this may include promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting (Legitimate interests’ basis)
- Applying to the Local Authority for performance licenses (Legal obligation basis)
- Submitting examination entries to the Northern Counties Dance Teacher’s Association or International Dance Teachers Association (Consent basis)
Will Your Data be Shared with Anyone?
We will not share your data with anyone who does not need access without your written consent. *
Only the following people/agencies will have access to your data:
- NDC Principals & Admin staff who manage and process our pupil files.
- Teaching staff (pupil name, DOB & medical information only) to manage pupil attendance and progression and be aware of any medical requirements.
- Local Authorities (pupil name, DOB & address) for performance license applications, when required.
- Northern Counties Dance Teacher’s Association or International Dance Teachers Association (pupil name & DOB only) for examination entries.
- We use MemberMeister database software to store pupil records and send communications. This system is password protected and only approved users have access to the system, along with MemberMeister support staff.
*Only in the extremely rare instance of a legal order, or where with-holding data may pose a serious safety risk, would data ever be shared without your consent.